The Greece Sail ’n Dive sailing holiday programme is designed for solos and couples who enjoy luxury cruising and sharing a spacious yacht with like minded people. The programme operates for 1 week in every month throughout the season and is based on a price per cabin as outlined on the monthly booking forms.
Everybody on board is actively encouraged to sail the 54’ yacht and if you are only a novice or an experienced sailor the sheer joy of sailing a 54' yacht is a experience to behold.
Because you have the services of your complimentary skipper you do not require certificated qualifications though some sailing experience would enhance your sailing pleasure.
Your skipper will actively encourage you to helm and crew the yacht at the earliest opportunity. Before you set sail your skipper will determine your sailing comfort zone and fashion your participation to allow you to gain maximum enjoyment from your sailing holiday experience.
The style and route of your holiday will be discussed with your skipper at the earliest opportunity upon arrival and any special places if interest will be taken into account. Your skipper has many years experience sailing in the Ionian and Greece Sail’ n Dive have a number of reserved evening moorings to allow you long sailing days and enhance your sailing pleasure regardless of the time of year.
This is a wonderful way of making new friends enjoying the great weather, the warm sunshine and swimming in the crystal clear Ionian waters, this style of holiday has proved a very popular one over our years of charter.
What is included in the price
- The exclusive use of the sailing boat for the duration of your holiday charter.
- Accommodation for four couples in double cabins with full en-suite facilities.
- Accommodation for all single people in double cabins with full en-suite facilities there is no single person supplement.
- Quality designed quality cotton bedding and large fluffy towels.
- The services of a full time skipper who has his own cabin in the bow.
- The yacht is equipped to the highest safety standards as required by the yacht charter regulations such as Greek nautical law.
- All fuel for the main engines, generator, and dinghy.
- All mooring fees, electricity, gas and water.
What is not included?
- Personal Air Travel.
- Personal travel and accident insurance.
- Any excursions during your charter duration.
- Skippers food provision.
- Alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and water.
- We will require 50% deposit to secure your booking. Please be aware that by making a booking with Greece Sail’ n Dive you agree to our Terms & Conditions.
- Once we receive your cleared deposit we will email you a confirmation receipt of your booking.
- Final invoice and information letter will follow approximately three months prior to departure.
- Prices stated are in € (euros) and may be subject to change without notice.
- The closest airport to Lefkas Marina where Greece Sail’n Dive is moored is Preveza. Please note that prices will vary between companies and the time of year, early flight reservations are advised.
Book a cabin in our skippered Beneteau 54” (’09) sailing yacht
- LEFKAS - LEFKAS
- APRIL - MAY 2013
- 1000€ PER DOUBLE CABIN/WEEK